Joshua Robert are pleased to be working with a multi-disciplined practice based and working throughout the Midlands . Providing unparalleled specialist advice in respect of all rural property matters and their team take great pride in imparting their specialist knowledge and understanding of the rural economy for the benefit of rural businesses.
They are looking for a Chartered Rural Surveyor to join their expanding team.
To be successful you will be an MRICS Rural Surveyor with experience in a general practice environment.
- Advising on a large range of land and property related matters including valuations, planning, development issues, compensation claims, farming, tenancy agreements, succession planning, BPS and grant schemes.
- Scope for great career progression and development
- Diverse and loyal client base
- MRICS qualified Rural Chartered Surveyor
- Ideally FAAV qualified (not essential)
- Confident and competent to give advice on a wide range of professional matters
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and a great team player
In return you will receive an attractive basic salary and a clear progression route.
For more information please contact Angus Archibald firstname.lastname@example.org