I am currently working with a Local Authority in Hertfordshire who is looking for an Interim Programme Manager.
About the role;
- Managing a range of property-related services focused on maintaining the council's property assets and responsible for a team of property specialists.
- Managing teams responsible for maintaining, improvement and conversion of councils building assets.
- To lead on procurement for all aspects of a programme covering a number of service areas including, works, consultancy and legal services.
- Have responsibility for health & safety/compliance for the programme including construction design management, risk management and compliance
About the contract;
- 37 hrs a week
- £250-£300 a day
- Professional qualification e.g. CIOB, RICS or equivalent
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Sophie at Park Avenue Recruitment.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in.