CSCS Carpenter required for refurbishment project in Clifton, Bristol - Call Pav on 07725 785967 for more info
Your new company
You will be be joining a large South West Based subcontracting company who are currently working on student accommodation refurbishment project for one of the biggest national construction companies. With more than 5 projects only in Bristol, the operations team are looking to take on highly qualified and experienced carpenters to assist them on this site with doing the railings, ramps and stairways. This is a great opportunity to become a permanent member within they team of trades people, could this be you?
Your new role
- All though you will primarily be doing First Fix work, there will also be aspects of Second Fix carpentry and joinery which you will need to undertake.
- You may also be required to do pattressing depending on the aspect of work you are carrying out.
- You will be working closely with the foreman to understand which tasks you must complete daily.
What you'll need to succeed
- To qualify for this role, you must have a valid and in date CSCS card with a minimum of 3 years' experience in the UK with applicable references.
- You must also be able to provide your own tools and equipment (minimum requirement is full hand kit and cordless)
- full personal protective equipment (hard hat, boots, hi-vis, gloves and goggles.
- you must be a highly experienced and qualified carpenter who is consistent, reliable and punctual with a strong working ethic.
- You will also need to have the capacity to work alone by yourself on your own initiative.
What you'll get in return
- Monday - Friday guaranteed work
- Weekly pay into your bank account
- Strong references after successful completion of contract
- Building relationship with local client for continuous work
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.