A Local Authority based in West Yorkshire are currently looking for an experienced Interim Land Surveyor.
The main purpose of the role is to provide Land Survey services to support development within the councils district.
- To undertake and process, topographic detail surveys using GPS and total stations within the Bradford MDC area.
- To produce 3D models and 2D plans
- To carry out surveys of building elevations and floor plans
- Ability to collect spatial data using various techniques including GPS and laser scanning
- Maintaining survey equipment to appropriate standards.
- Procurement and supervision of external survey contractors.
- To undertake deformation surveys and monitoring of building movement.
- Expected to work on site with, and supervise a survey assistant and to comply with all relevant health and safety legislation.
- To assist with the provision of estimates of survey costs.
- To liaise with clients on work specifications and matters of detail.
What you need
A minimum of 4 years Land survey experience, particularly in an urban environment
Land / Engineering survey qualifications at Degree / Higher National level or better
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ben at Park Avenue Recruitment on 07710988890 or email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in.