I am currently working with a Local Authority in West Yorkshire who is looking for a Land Surveyor to join their team.
About the role;
- To carry out surveys of building elevations and floor plans
- Uses knowledge, safety, and environmental policies, procedures, and regulations, including risk in Land Surveying and/or other areas of work within the construction industry.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office application and have experience using AutoCAD drawings and industry-standard software packages
- Knowledge of 3D modeling software
- Able to provide clear verbal and written high-level technical advice to a wide range of specialist and non-specialist audiences, including assisting clients to comply with legislative requirements
About the contract;
- A minimum of 4 years Land Surveying experience - particularly Urban environments
- Land / Engineering survey qualifications at Degree / Higher National level or better
- 3-month contract
- £32-£37 p.h
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Sophie at Park Avenue Recruitment.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in.