This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Design Manager to work on high value projects in the Health Care & Life Sciences sector. The business is focusing on this market as an opportunity for growth and have a number of new projects on the horizon to aid this growth.
Reporting to the Regional Design Manager you will take the lead on projects from stage 3 design onward with a scope to move onto projects worth over £200m in value.
This company are a Tier 1 business with over 150 years experience in Construction. They cover a range of sector's including Residential, Commercial, Education and are currently expanding the Health Care side of the business.
With no debt, they are a cash rich business who operate on both a national and international level, meaning you are joining a well established, market leading outfit that still have that personable, family feel.
- Reporting into the Regional Design Manager you will lead on projects from stage 3 design onward.
- You will be tasked with delivering the Design to the highest possible standards in line with the clients brief.
- Effectively manage the design team and external consultants to ensure a timely and on budget project delivery.
- When called upon you will manage multiple projects at any one time that could be at varying stages of the build.
- Ideally 10+ years experience in construction, with large scale Health Care experience in recent years.
- Preferably you will have worked with a contractor for the last 4-5 years.
- You should also be well rounded and have worked in a number of other sectors outside of Health Care.
- You should have lead on projects in excess of £30m in value.
- A motivated, self starter who can manage a design team and the construction process effectively.
- Base salary between £75,000 - £85,000
- Car allowance, pension and health care among other benefits.
- The chance to lead and work on high value, landmark projects.