- Chartered Building Surveyor
- £40,000 – £50,000 + Car allowance + Healthcare + Pension + Full benefits package
- Multidisciplinary Consultancy
- Exeter or Plymouth, Devon
Join this long-established Multidisciplinary Consultancy for the opportunity to work on a broad range of projects, whilst receiving a competitive salary, company car allowance and complete benefits package.
Our client is a Multidisciplinary consultancy offering Building Surveying, Architectural, Interior Design, Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Building Services Engineering, and Town Planning services.
They are a dynamic team of professionals working across a range of sectors, including; residential/commercial development, education, social housing, industrial, commercial and retail, heritage, leisure, and defence.
With 4 offices across the South of England, they are now recruiting for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join the Building Surveying team in their offices in Exeter or Plymouth, Devon.
Person Specification – Chartered Building Surveyor:
The successful Chartered Building Surveyor will have the following: –
- Chartered – MRICS status
- Experience across a varied workload which includes; project management/contract administration, production of tender
- packages, condition/acquisition surveys and professional services.
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
- Motivated and team focused
- Full UK drivers licence
Roles & Responsibilities – Chartered Building Surveyor:
- Conduct building surveys of all types
- Lead on project management activities
- Build strong client relationships and liaise with clients where appropriate
- Assist all offices on business development matters
- Support and assist the team leaders and Partners
- Develop and mentor the Building Surveying team to ensure that each member is reaching their full potential
Salary & Package – Chartered Building Surveyor:
Our client is offering this Chartered Building Surveyor position a salary of £40,000 – £50,000 + car allowance, dependent on experience. The role also includes the following benefits package: –
- Private Healthcare
- Car Allowance
- An excellent enhanced pension scheme
- Structured progression
- Regular and committed training and CPD opportunities
- Enhanced sick pay scheme (including long-term sickness insurance)
- Access to 24/7 counselling through our employee assistance helpline
- Access to free independent 1 to 1 financial advice
- Flexible working including homeworking where appropriate
- And much more!
APPLY – Chartered Building Surveyor:
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.
Chartered Building Surveyor Jobs from HD Surveyors