I am currently working with a Local Authority in Dorset who is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team.
About the role;
- You will lead a team and be responsible for the delivery of the refurbishment of the Town Hall and Townhall Extension.
- Preferably with a construction background and a track record of managing large scale projects
- Monitor and set budgets to ensure they're fully compliant with council's financial regulations and that value or return is derived from spending
- Plan and design project outputs in line with programme/project priorities and milestones
- Relevant project management qualification, e.g. PRINCE2 or equivalent
- Experience in leading business change, and managing multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Detailed knowledge in the area of service or specialism including a general, broader understanding of the public sector and the issues that it faces
About the contract;
- 8-12 months
- £220-£300 a day (negotiable)
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Sophie at Park Avenue Recruitment.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in.