Capital/Estates Project manager - South Birmingham - Temp to perm
Your new company
Your new role
- To provide professional advice
- To establish and review effective management systems and to implement systems and processes
- To participate in the preparation of business cases
- To be responsible for the preparation of Board Reports.
- To lead in the preparation of progress reports
- To present to the Trust boards, Divisional groups and Department as required.
- To carry out full surveys and preparations of drawings, specifications and tender documents
- To monitor costs of a portfolio of projects
- To deliver, quality project, on time and to budget
- To development and implement Departmental policies and procedures
- To be responsible for delegated elements of the Estates Trust Strategy
- To be responsible for the operational commissioning of Health Service buildings
What you'll need to succeed
BA/BSc Degree in relevant construction specialism
Experience with capital build projects.
Experience of PM work in a health care environment.
What you'll get in return
There is a competitive hourly rate available and the potential of a permanent role after the initial temporary period 6 months.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.