Senior Project Manager
Residential and Commercial Developments - co-working, co living
Our client is a leading provider of project management and Cost Management services for the built environment. As part of their continued success last year they are looking for the strategic hire of a Senior Project Manager within their successful London team delivering Residential and Commercial development projects.
The Project Management Team are responsible for managing major projects £30-200m from concept and feasibility through planning, design, procurement, construction and completion.
At this level, as a Senior Project manager you will be expected to work as part of the team as well as autonomously in many areas, being flexible, adaptable and working collaboratively in partnerships with both client and project teams, to successfully deliver challenging projects and ensure Client satisfaction.
How will you know if you're succeeding as Senior Project manager
- Clients are informed at all times of programme, cost and quality matters, and appraised of risk
- Projects are delivered in a timely manner, to a very high standard
- You will be respected by colleagues and Clients, and are seen as having strong construction delivery knowledge
- You will have built strong relationships with Clients, Partners, Associates and fellow colleagues
What skills do you need in order to perform this role as Senior Project manager
- Demonstrate strong, in-depth knowledge of a Project Manager's role and the technical aspects of it
- Communicate clearly and concisely when dealing with Clients, managing expectations effectively and sensitively
- Manage own workload, to successfully run multiple projects at one time
- Lead projects with limited supervision and guidance, delivering on time and within budget
- Set a positive example to your colleagues at all times
- Actively engage in business development, seeking new ways to add value to the business
- Flexible home working and ability
Previous experience as a Senior Project manager
You will be from either a Senior Project Manager from a relevant Consultancy related background and have full membership of a recognised professional body or working towards full membership (e.g. MAPM/MRICS/ MCIOB) or you may have development or pre construction top tier contractor experience.
My client is currently interviewing with a view to hiring next month and the successful individual to start in Jan 2021 if this is the Senior Project manager role for you then get in touch today, email your CV to Leanne.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me