A very exciting opportunity to take control of your career path, due to continued growth Spider are seeking a Project Manager. This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking, progressive, expanding Project Management Consultancy. You would be joining an established renowned firm where you can really make an impact on the business and your own future. As a firm that is best known for managing bespoke and complex projects from new build residential and conversion projects, sports centres and art galleries through to Grade l and ll * listed restoration projects to name a few, you would manage and develop your project experience across these.
Our projects are exciting innovative and require an ability to be managed in a dynamic manner. This role is suited to someone who takes challenges head on and seeks to learn and develop from them. As a firm of driven individuals who want to become the best in their sector, we encourage self development and growth. At Spider you define your career path and we actively encourage training, networking and growing your portfolio. You will have exposure to an array of multi sector projects. We aim to excel in project management and have a team of project managers who can run all projects no matter how complex.
Candidates MUST have a degree in Construction Project Management or an affiliated degree and have minimum of 1years experience in Project Management in Construction
- Delivery of projects
- Prepare Gantt charts, organisation charts, status reports and project execution plans
- Manage project coordination and project reporting
- Liaise, consult and engage and manage external project teams appointed to each project including Architects, Engineers and other design specialists.
- Attend site inspections and site meetings
- Attend and minute project meetings
- Administer Contracts
- Procure services and works on behalf of our Clients and projects
- Support to junior member of the team and senior staff
Competitive Package, fast track promotion and bonus scheme