- Chartered Building Surveyor
- OTE up to £72,000 + £5k car, pension etc
- Chartered Building Surveying practice
- Barnet, North London
This Chartered Building Surveying practice specialises in insurance reinstatement which has repeatedly been shown to be a recession/disaster proof sector of the industry. With zero staff losses in the 2008 recession and growth in staff numbers through the current pandemic, this firm offers a busy workload within a friendly company that is happy to reward hard work and dedication with competitive salaries and an excellent bonus scheme (recently up to 20% of salary).
This RICS regulated practice of Chartered Building Surveyors was established in 1973 and offers a range of services across the commercial, private and public sectors with a focus on insurance reinstatement, building design, property development and building services. Working across the UK, they operate from offices in London, the South East, the Midlands and the North West.
In line with their expansion plans this practice of 50 staff are now recruiting for a Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS) within their offices in Barnet, North London.
Person Specification: Chartered Building Surveyor
- You will be a Chartered Bulding Surveyor MRICS
- Minimum 5 years’ experience practical experience with 2 years post qualification experience
- Proven experience across the full project lifecycle (new build, refurbishment, insurance reinstatement
- Non-Chartered Surveyors with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the insurance market will also be considered
- Full driving licence and happy to travel
Roles & Responsibilities: Chartered Building Surveyor
The successful candidate will be responsible for the complete project lifecycle, from initial safety, strip out or demolition, through to specification, tender, project management to completion and handover.
- Liaise with loss adjusters, assessors, and clients to confirm the nature and extent of the works.
- Provide initial advice to secure instructions.
- Attend meetings with loss adjusters, assessors, and clients.
- Keep loss adjusters and assessors up to date with progress.
- Inspect property and draft schedules of works, specifications, and reports.
- Agree specification and schedule of works with the loss adjuster and client.
- Tender work and produce a detailed tender report.
- Contract administration.
- Report weekly/monthly progress to all involved parties.
- Build relationships with loss adjusters and assessors.
- Carry out feasibility studies.
- Determine the condition of existing buildings, identify and analyse defects, including proposals for repair.
- Advise on the health and safety aspects of buildings.
- Take full responsibility for work.
Salary & Package: Chartered Building Surveyor
Our client is offering a salary of up to £60,000 + bonus of up to 20% giving an OTE of up to £72,000 + the following package;
- Car allowance of £5,000 or company car
- Annual leave yearly increases
- Mobile phone, laptop and equipment provided
- Flexible working
- Supportive team environment
APPLY : Chartered Building Surveyor
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – email@example.com or apply on this page.
Chartered Building Surveyor – Jobs from HD Surveyors