- Senior Employers Agent
- Up to £55,000 + up to 4% pension + Life assurance + 24-30 days + more
- Multi-disciplinary Consultancy
- Orpington, Kent
Are you an experienced Employers Agent, keen to find a strong and supportive company that will invest in you and support you through your career? This dynamic consultancy takes care to ensure it can offer that.
Established for over 75 years, with 300 staff across 6 offices in the UK, this well-known consultancy understands that their employers are their business. They have a strong focus on employee well-being and happiness, offering everything from a packed social calendar to health and well-being support from trained specialists.
They offer numerous different platforms for learning & development at all levels and they are keen to celebrate success.
With continued growth across the country they are recruiting for an experienced Senior Employers Agent to join their head-office in Orpington, Kent.
Person Specification: Senior Surveyor / Employers Agent
- Must have a minimum of 3-years’ practical experience as an Employer’s Agent combined with Quantity/Building surveying background
- University degree in either Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying or a similar construction related subject
- Experience in residential development
- An ability to form and develop client relationships and to seek to develop new business opportunities
- A desire to coach junior colleagues by working collaboratively for the successful delivery of projects
Roles & Responsibilities: Senior Surveyor / Employers Agent
- Developing a client brief and assembling the project delivery team
- Procuring necessary consultancy services to develop a project to planning submission/tender
- Preparation of robust and accurate tender and contract packages
- Undertaking various forms of tender process (OJEU framework and negotiated)
- The ability to analyse and review Contractor/Developer and Designer proposals and ensure that the Employer’s Requirements are fulfilled
- Preparing contract engrossments
- Acting as Employer’s Agent, Client Representative or Contract Administrator for the delivery of the project(s) which will require:
- An understanding of development control and funding/delivery standards within the housing sector
- Chairing meetings, taking minutes and following up action plans
- Undertaking all day to day administrative duties on the delivery of developments under the terms of JCT, D&B or similar Contracts or bespoke Development Agreements
- An ability to record, document and instruct necessary actions as required for the delivery of Contracts
- An ability to identify aspects of risk and to seek guidance from Senior Colleagues at the correct time in order to manage and mitigate such risks
- Although you shall have an ability to undertake the above functions autonomously, the candidate shall recognise when additional or senior input is required.
Salary & Package: Senior Surveyor / Employers Agent
Our client is offering a salary of up to £55,000, dependant on experience and a package which includes;
Hours: 09.00 - 17.00, Monday to Friday
Holidays: From 24 days per annum, rising to 30 days depending on length of service
Pension: Excellent pension, up to 4% employer contribution
Benefits: Life assurance of 2 x salary, active health and well-being support, active staff Social club.
Training and Development
The Practice is keen to assist individuals in developing work related professional interests. The Practice takes training seriously, providing practical and financial assistance to all personnel.
APPLY: Senior Surveyor / Employers Agent
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.
Senior Surveyor / Employers Agent – Jobs from HD Surveyors