We are proud to be working with a leading property consultancy based in the Warwickshire. Managing a large commercial portfolio, they have a fantastic reputation in the market.
There is now an opportunity for a Commercial Property Manager to join their well-established and growing team. This role would be perfect for someone already in Property Management looking to make the next step in their career.
This opportunity would be perfect for an individual with commercial Property Management experience, who is wanting to truly progress their career within a successful consultancy who are looking to expand their Property Management Operations. Day to day duties will include:
- Liaising with and reporting to the landlord
- Liaising with occupiers
- Site inspections
- Invoicing and collecting monies for rent, insurance and service charge
- Maintaining clients' accounts including deposits
- Service charge budgets, reconciliation and audit
- Instructing contractors for maintenance and repairs
- Maintaining insurance relating to the property
- Dispersing management fees
The successful candidate will ideally have previous Property Management experience including:
- Managing a mixture of assets for various clients
- Overseeing day to day management, landlord and tenant and offering strategic advice to clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good skills in Excel and the use of a property management systems (relevant training provided)
- Good commercial property market knowledge
In return, you’ll work for a highly commercial and forward-thinking organisation. The business is unique and highly progressive, offering excellent work life balance, progression and exceptional remuneration packages.
For more information, please contact Lucy Wynn on:
0121 582 0877