Development Manager - Central London
A Real Estate Master Developer who focus on large scale strategic land are seeking a Development Manager to join their Land & Development team. This is a growth hire with significant land holdings across the UK and targets to bring forward over 5,000 acres of land.
They have sites at various stages in the development life-cycle and so you will gain exposure across a range of activities including acquisitions, planning, design and delivery management.
You will work in their London Headquarters but work on sites out of town and deliver a range of residential, commercial and retail sites.
- Financial and development appraisals.
- Assisting in s106 obligations and managing the planning application.
- Assisting in the due diligence of new purchases.
- Reporting to Development Director to manage projects through all development phases.
- Working with a range of internal teams and external consultants across design, planning, cost management and construction.
- Monitoring financial performance, budgets and programme.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in development and planning, working client-side already or within a Development consultancy with exposure to the acquisition and disposal of land. Some travel to sites required.
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with your CV in word format.