Ratings Valuation Surveyor
A UK based International consultancy that provides an exceptional combination of people, skills and services to create outstanding value for their clients is looking for two highly focused and experienced Commercial Ratings Surveyors to work from their London and Bristol offices respectivley. They are tasked to understand and apply the firms risk management and client take-on procedures to all assignments.
The Valuation Ratings Surveyor will utilise various third party databases to source appropriate valuation inputs and provide broad real estate advise to a wide range of internal clients.
The Successful Ratings Valuation Surveyor?
- MRICS qualified
- Strong technical and analytical capability.
- Work experience from a top advisory firm.
- Results driven, and flexibility to move between tasks fluidly.
- Strong face to face client skills.
- Report and supply property information to financial institutions.
- Car allowance
- Performance related profit share scheme.
- 26 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after 2 years
- Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for
Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Senior Valuation Surveyor - London - W1U
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 07463 111708
- 01628 367 036