Real Estate Partnership
Commercial Property Management, Senior Surveyor. London, UK
Up to £45,000.00 plus bonus and benefits
A brand new role with an entrepreneurial property agency. Not to be missed!
- To onboard and carry out due diligence of existing and new properties into and within the GPA portfolio.
- Visit sites within the portfolio to carry out both an external and internal inspection of the premises.
- To review, record and provide recommendations on lease management, L&T services, client service delivery and reporting requirements to ensure that we are providing a high-class level of service and delivering our clients vision for its office portfolio.
- To have ownership of critical dates for reporting to the client and support the onboarding lead in flagging risks and opportunities to the client Ensure excellence in the management of the portfolio and full compliance with the agreed KPIs.
- To provide a service that supports efficient upscaling, value for money, good practice and that health and safety and risk management are adhered to.
Day to Day.
- To carry out detailed due diligence and on boarding of new portfolios and implement any support the implementation of new EM strategies
- Routine liaison / correspondence with the client, facilities managers, solicitors, tenants, landlords, internal service lines and regional office together with third party advisers where appropriate.
- Monitor the existing procedures and amend/update as and when necessary.
- Ensure all statutory compliance and requirements are met.
- Providing advice on project delivery as appropriate and provision of additional services as required.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and strategy documents as required by clients
- Ensure lease events are diarised and reported to clients and their instructions acted upon.
- Support and manage the procurement of service contracts either at centre or portfolio level, as required, in consultation with Centre Management teams and BE teams appropriate
- To provide specialist support to delivery teams in meeting their deadlines including the preparation of reports and recommendations.
- Assist in the preparation, control and management of the estate budget and project holding costs
- Provide any support necessary to ensure that all on site contracts are agreed and signed.
To provide any necessary support to other team members as reasonably requested
- Experience in onboarding, due diligence and writing reports.
- Self-motivated, ability to deliver set objectives to tight timescales
- Strong attention to detail
- Committed and organised
- Lease management, tenant applications and service charge management
- Health & Safety awareness
- Working knowledge of Property Management Software (Preferably Horizon)
- Structured client reporting
- Knowledge and understanding of RICS Service Charge Code
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of us will get back to you.
Varnom Ross – Doing things differently, for the benefit of all. ⬛⚫