Park Avenue are currently working with a Local Authority in Hertfordshire looking for an experienced Interim Housing Asset Manager.
The main purpose of the role is manage a range of property related services focused on maintaining the council's property assets and responsible for a team of property specialists.
This role involves leading and managing a number of managers and surveyors in all aspects of delivering a successful capital/planned programme.
To manage, monitor and report of all aspects of a multi discipline range of projects within a programme including budget in excess of £7 million and performance. Analyse complex performance information, identifying trends and implementing changes to address any areas of weakness.
What you need
- Proven experience of team management where targets are exceeded and effective, efficient services delivered.
- Building legislation including Planning, Building regulations, CDM, Health & Safety Legislation and Party Wall Act.
- Excellent programme/project management skills and commercial awareness.
- Managing teams responsible for the delivery of specialist surveying areas including structural works, Damp & Condensation, Aids and Adaptations and other property services functions.
- Professional qualification e.g. CIOB, RICS or equivalent, educated to degree level in a related subject or can demonstrate equivalent relevant experience
The position will be for an initial 6 month contract and there has already been indication that an extension is possible.
Due to Covid19, the role will initially be home based with a view to be in the office once social distancing has been lifted in line with government guidelines.
The contract will run off a 37 hour week
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ben at Park Avenue Recruitment.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in.