- Leading Property and Facilities Management organisation
- Predominantly working with blue-chip corporate clients
- Providing expert construction advice on Service Charge matters
- Client facing role and leading own commissions
- Working a part of a small diverse Consultancy team of four people
The ideal candidate will be a Chartered Building Surveyor or Chartered Quantity Surveyor (MRICS) with a least 3+ years PQE.
The successful individual will have a good technical knowledge of commercial property construction, design and defects analysis, and the ability to engage with technical experts and senior management including where necessary lawyers and accounts is also essential.
Employee benefits include a competitive basic salary, £5,000 car allowance, up to 6% pension, life assurance and on-site car parking. Flexible working opportunities are also on offer.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson. Please send your CV directly to Matthew@beachbaker.co.uk, and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.