My clients professional team has a position immediately available in their London office for a Surveyor/Senior Surveyor/Associate with 1-5 years post qualification valuation experience to join/head up their Lease Advisory team.
The role offers an exciting opportunity to become involved in a growing team, with the prospect for you to develop responsibility for your own caseload and clients. There will be a broad variety of work including L&T for both occupiers and landlords. Knowledge of business rates appeals and valuation will also be an advantageous but not essential. Your input and commitment will be highly valued and rewarded. The successful candidate is expected to be a good communicator, self-motivated and demonstrate an excellent eye for detail.
This is a particularly exciting opportunity to head up the Landlord and tenant department and in the short to medium term head up professional services in London.
Skills and experience:-
- MRICS qualification and RICS Registered Valuer status
- Experience of working within a Landlord and Tenant team
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload to ensure timely provision of advice
- Able to work autonomously to agreed deadlines
- Good degree of analytical skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Full, clean driving licence essential
- Knowledge of valuation software such as Argus Enterprise
Please give me a call to discuss (Sam) 07917 042 950.
I am a specialist General Practice recruiter with over 4 years’ experience in the industry. If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to discuss your options I’d love to hear from you.