Joshua Robert are working with a leading rural practice who are looking for an experienced Rural Chartered Surveyor that has a complete focus on client delivery. The role will consist of developing and promoting the brand in the Kent and you will have the opportunity to work with multi-national clients across the residential, rural and commercial industries.
The role will include:
- Dealing with exciting projects and advising on land related issues associated with major infrastructure projects from inception through to completion.
- Valuation of residential, rural and commercial property
- Land referencing, GIS mapping using modern IT systems
- Compensation negotiation, compulsory purchase, statutory rights and managing land aspects during construction.
- Liaising with landowners, tenants, contractors and surveying professionals
- Interrogation of lease agreements, wayleaves and Deeds
- FAAV or RICS Registered Valuer
- First class written and spoken communication skills to deliver effective client services and interactions with colleagues and contacts
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion techniques
- Full Driving License
For more information please contact Angus Archibald firstname.lastname@example.org