I am currently working with a Local Authority in Suffolk who are looking for an Interim Principal Manager for Repairs & Maintenance (revenue) - REMOTE WORKING
About the role;
- You will be responsible to manage up to 64 employees (directly employed) and a further number indirectly.
- The post-holder is responsible for a budget of circa £5m.
- You will be responsible for providing some of the council's flagship housing services- repairs, voids, services, community caretaking, joinery facility, and waste facility
- You will also be responsible for the council's emergency services which operates on a 24-7, 365 basis - therefore you must be very flexible, make quick decisions, and adapt quickly.
- You will also be a member of the Maintenance & Contract Management team in all aspects of the business - which has an annual budget of £20m and 124 employees as well as an extensive supply chain
About the contract;
- Start date November
- £350 - £450 a day (negotiable)
- Flexi working (95% homeworking)
- 3-month rolling contract
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Sophie at Park Avenue Recruitment.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in.