My client, an international property consultancy is looking to add a chartered surveyor to their central London residential valuation team. My client is open to title and works on prime property within the capital.
My clients team have in excess of 80 years’ experience working within the prime and super-prime residential markets, valuing flats, houses and bespoke developments, ranging in value from £300,000 to upwards of £200 million for single assets, for purposes including loan security, taxation, accountancy, development appraisals strategic reviews and purchase advice. The team work with a range of clients including trustees, high street & private banks, solicitors, private clients, charities and funds.
- Assist on all instructions, from start to finish
- Inspect and measure properties of varying use types
- Review and summarise lease and title documents and assess their impact on value
- Undertake and draw conclusions from statutory enquiries
- Collate, verify and analyse market evidence/trends and all relevant factors that influence value
- Apply knowledge of the RICS Red Book and other relevant guidance
- Use Excel as well as Argus Enterprise and Developer to prepare valuations
- Undertake drafting of valuation reports and advisory notes
- Undertake direct communication with clients and auditors
- Mentor, manage and train graduates and more junior team members
- MRICS at least 2 years PQE (or close to) and a RICS Registered Valuer
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Team player
- High service delivery skills with strong attention to detail
- Committed and organized
- Experienced user of Excel and Argus
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Full driving license
Please give me a call to discuss (Sam) 07917 042 950.
I am a specialist General Practice recruiter with over 5 years’ experience in the industry. If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to discuss your options I’d love to hear from you.