Join the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and have a future that matters: Be proud; Be challenged; Be unique.
DIO is passionate about ensuring that we are a top performing organisation and a great place to work. We host a diverse range of talent where everyone feels valued and supported enabling our people to flourish, bring greater creativity and innovation to achieve higher organisational performance. We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and creating a culture where everyone can bring their whole self to work and individuality is truly appreciated.
The Regional Explosive Safety Representative will:
Support the Regional Commander in the assurance of Safe Place through ensuring customers compliance with Defence Regulations and DIO Standing Orders.
Work in collaboration with TSO's and the Industry Business Partner in delivering facilities that both meet and exceed the customers' requirements.
Provide SME advice on the application of DSA 03 Pt 2 OME.
1. Support Licence Holders in maintaining storage capability.
2. Brief and advise users on safety procedures. Provide advice, guidance and support to ensure optimum use of facilities and enable users to achieve optimal benefit.
3. Assurance of the management of OME in accordance with current regulations.
4. Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
5. Inspections and Audits
6. Monitoring of the Contractors performance.
7. Liaison with units and contractors in provision of training support infrastructure.
8. Other tasks as directed by the Chain of Command.
Desirable Experience & Skills
Qualification - All Arms RQMS/CQMS
Qualification - Stores Management/Accountancy Qualification
Experience - MOD Infrastructure management experience.
Closing date: 11:55 pm on Monday 19th October 2020.