A new and exciting opportunity for a Project/Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a boutique consultancy that specialise in super-prime residential, commercial and hotel projects with values ranging from £2m-£30m. If you’re tired of working for a large organisation and want something a little more local that can offer more flexibility then this could be a good opportunity for you.
My client, based in North West London is a high-end specialist consultancy that typically has a residential background although they have splintered into the hotel and commercial sector recently as they look to grow. The Director has strong contacts with high-net individuals and most of his work comes to him, he currently has 2 years’ worth of work and needs the ‘right’ person or people to come in and help deliver these exciting projects. Specialising in the sector they do, it takes certain type of person to deal with his clients and needs someone resilient and client facing.
They are a great bunch of guys and along with the prospect of working on exciting projects there is a clear ladder for progression, they have a fairly relaxed working approach and can offer flexibility to work from home where needed.
- High-end residential property £30m
- Commercial fit-out (London) £20m
- Hotel new-build £25m
- Other works include refurbs and restoration projects
- Ideally Be MRICS qualified
- Ideally have minimum 5 years PQS experience
- Previous residential, commercial or hotel experience will be looked upon favourably
- Good client facing skills
The Package + Benefits
- Basic Salary: £40,000 - £65,000 depending on level and experience
- Bonus: Discretionary Bonus
- Professional Fees Paid
- Pension: Up to 5% matched employer contribution
- Holiday Entitlement: 27 days + Bank Holidays
Does this role sound like you? Please apply on the link below