WYG's Cost Consultancy practice provides clients with high quality, high value advisory services in support of the strategic development, creation and management of sustainable assets.
Due to continued success within the discipline, we are looking to further increase our capacity and capability with the appointment of a Senior Quantity Surveyor, to be based on site in Lossiemouth, with a strong consultancy background.
This role is a 2 year fixed term position.
You will work closely with our client, becoming part of their integrated project team. Involved in a large, exciting project you will have the opportunity to work autonomously and as part of a wider thriving team enhancing your existing skill set and ensuring your role and responsibilities remain diverse.
You will have full membership of a recognised professional body or be working towards full membership (RICS) and you will bring to the Cost Consultancy practice a sound knowledge and proven experience to assist in guiding and developing Quantity Surveying, Employers Agent best practice and innovation. You will deliver a contemporary Quantity Surveying and Employers Agent service, focused on client satisfaction. You will provide an efficient, collaborative, well governed service using modern management techniques to deliver our project successfully.
- Experience working on major projects and have a demonstrable track record of a high standard of technical delivery.
- Experienced in managing both internal and external project teams.
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build strong working relationships at all level
- A strategic thinker, able to convey your ideas both verbally and in report form to Clients, external stakeholders and the design team
- The ability to adapt strategies in line with changing priorities
At WYG we develop, design and deliver interdisciplinary projects that support a sustainable future; from technical solutions to complex challenges. Our teams connect across a project lifecycle, creating tailored programmes that address client needs and manage risk.
- We work alongside clients to develop their strategies and plans providing the services they need to unlock opportunities.
- We design for outcomes that realise value for clients and make a difference in communities
- From single projects to large-scale programmes of work we deliver against our client’s objectives and are adept at working in complicated or highly regulated environments
WYG is now part of the Tetra Tech group, a leading provider of consulting, engineering, programme management, construction management, and technical services. As part of the Tetra Tech team – 20,000 people in over 450 global locations – we can achieve more for our clients, through a wider alliance of services and industry expertise across our markets.
In return for your dedication, you will enjoy a quality total remuneration package, including contributory pension, health cover and flexible working options. Pick and choose your perfect blend from advantages including childcare and retail vouchers, travel insurance and variable holiday. You will also benefit from great training and development, with support to achieve your career goals.
WYG is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.