A modern, cost and project management consultancy are seeking a talented and highly skilled Quantity Surveyor to play a leading role within their Residential team.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for managing a small team of Quantity Surveyors and ensuring that a portfolio of residential projects are delivered. At times this will involve running projects independently.
A successful track record of business development would be beneficial.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Excellent management skills
- Previous senior position within a PQS/Consultancy environment
- A successful track record of delivering projects
- Involved in business development
- £65,000 - £75,000
- 27 days annual leave
- Professional subscription fees
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working
- Pathway to Partner
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / MRICS / Cost Consultant