Peace Recruitment has been contacted by one of the top Construction and Property Consultancy in Scotland, we have been asked to search for an experienced Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor, to add to their team in either Edinburgh or Glasgow. This type of opportunity is very rare in today’s market, our client has an impressive pipeline of new projects across the Central Belt and UK wide, providing you with job security.
Our client is an ever expanding well-respected PQS Consultancy with an impressive client base from a range of interesting sectors, including Commercial, Bespoke Residential, Leisure and much more. This is one company where the project stream would be hard not to get interested in, considering the variety on offer.
This is your chance to be involved in a variety of property projects, you will not be placed on, what can be boring, framework projects as all work is for repeat and new private clients from all over the UK.
The ideal candidate is an individual with the mind-set to help drive an excellent company toward even more successful times. You would be coming in and running your own individual projects with your own group of clients that you will be in charge of working with complete autonomy, no micro-management involved.
Requirements for the successful candidate:
- Recent experience working within a PQS Consultancy up to a Senior QS level
- Ideally MRICS qualified, but not essential
- Ability to manage/train less experienced members of staff
- The drive to help progress an already well established and respected company
- Commercial and residential project experience is essential
In return you can expect:
- Salary - £35,000 to £48,000 reflecting your experience level
- Annual Bonus + discretionary bonus
- Flexible working, working from home
- Pension scheme
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ever growing PQS Consultancy during an exciting period of expansion. If you are looking for an employer who enforces a great work/life balance and invests in their staff, then this role is for you. Apply now or speak with Lewis Potter for a confidential conversation.