Savills Property Management have been selected as the managing agent for Battersea Power Station 42 acre site.
25,000 people will be living and working on site when complete, creating one of London's largest office, retail, leisure and cultural quarters. BPS will be a new office district with over 3m sq. ft of commercial space alongside new private and affordable homes. Across the 42-acre site a new 24/7 community will be formed with over 250 shops, cafes and restaurants, theatre, hotel, a c.2000 capacity riverside event venue within the Power Station, a 18,500 sqft food hall and 19acres of public space including 450 metres of river frontage and a six acre public park.
The Head of Technical, Battersea Power Station Management Services (BPSMS) will be the technical services lead for all functions and services within the Estate. Not only will they be an expert in a variety of engineering and technical disciplines, they will act as an ambassador for Battersea Power Station, its occupiers and customers.
This role is responsible for establishing, implementing and maintaining effective management systems and procedures in the delivery and continuity of services of the Mechanical, Electrical, Public Health, Fabric and IT Infrastructure Services, to the estate and its occupiers whilst protecting and enhancing the landlord's asset. It is to work hand in glove with the Head of Estate Operations, deputising where necessary, providing strategic direction whilst line managing three key specialist technical managers. In addition, you will act as the Managing Agent interface for technical activity and have a direct management link to the Director of Technical Services within SMR.
- A natural leader with industry credibility and track record in a senior Technical Services Management role.
- Knowledge of and understanding of MEP, Fabric, Heritage, ICT with a Property Management Environment.
- Comprehensive understanding of ESCo Management issues and capable of driving supplier performance.
- Experience of working on a mixed-use development and engaging with residents along with other stakeholders.
- Experience of managing critical infrastructure including complex High Voltage networks.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent technical qualification.
- Preference for Chartered Engineer.
- Fully conversant with Electrical installation and current IEE regulations.
- Operational knowledge of critical works and change management systems.
Please send your CV via link or contact me directly on 020 7318 5893/