A market leading, multi disciplinary construction consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their busy, central London, Cost Management team.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a practice who have faired extremely well over the past few months resulting in new projects being picked up across the healthcare and residential sectors.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will therefore be responsible for delivering an extensive cost management service, pre and post contract, on projects valuing up to £50m.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Degree Qualified, and ideally MRICS
- PQS/Cost consultancy background
- Residential and/or healthcare project experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A successful track record of delivering projects
- Pre and post contract knowledge
- £50,000 - £65,000
- 26 days annual leave
- Professional membership fees
- Career progression and job security
- Life assurance
- Social events
- Flexible working conditions
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Cost Management / Quantity Surveying / Surveying / RICS / London / Construction / Senior Quantity Surveyor