An award winning, multi-disciplinary consultancy are seeking a Senior Employers Agent with a Quantity Surveying background to work alongside the Partner of the Employers Agent team.
The successful Senior Employers Agent / Quantity Surveyor will play a client facing role on an array of residential/housing association projects across London and the Home Counties.
The successful Senior Employers Agent / Quantity Surveyor will have the flexibility of working at home and between 2 different offices.
The Senior Employer's Agent / Quantity Surveyor
- Residential sector experience
- Able to commute to projects across the Home Counties
- Quantity Surveying background
- Ideally MRICS, or at least 5 years' experience as an Employers Agent
- Excellent communication skills
A chance to work with a leading Employers Agent Partner and help grow the division.
- £55,000 - £65,000
- 28 days annual leave
- Flexible working conditions
- Discretionary bonus
- Career development
- Job Security
If you are an Employers Agent or Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Employers Agent / Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Cost Management / Contract Administration / MRICS