Looking for an experienced & dynamic Senior Estates Commercial Landlord and Tenant Management Surveyor capable of working as part of a team and on individual projects. This position offers the opportunity of contributing towards the delivery of comprehensive commercial property management in respect of the organisation's diverse property portfolio, commercial and operational (approx. 750 properties of which approx. 50% are retail).
My client is a public sector organisation based in a really unique and well known world class city. The organisation prides itself on delivering high quality, cost effective public services.
The Key Responsibilities:
- To carry out allocated rent reviews and lease renewals, some of which may be complex, in order to maximise income flows.
- Assisting in the establishment and delivery of commercial property management services. Other tasks may include acquisitions, disposals, valuations (including Council house valuations under right to buy legislation and RICS Red Book Asset Valuations), appraisals and landlord and tenant, CPO, any other valuation work such as rating as required and depending upon experience and skill sets.
- Provide professional advice to the Council on matters relating to the commercial portfolio property management, especially in relation to landlord and tenant roles and responsibilities.
The Successful Candidate:
- RICS Chartered Surveyor
- Significant experience in commercial property portfolio estate management, valuation and negotiation of rent reviews and lease renewals within a Corporate Landlord framework
- A strong track record of providing advice on all aspects of Commercial Property Management services at a senior level within an organisation of comparable size and complexity
- Experience of RICS Red Book Valuation, Rating Valuation, Asset Management Plan and managing commercial consultants
- £40,696 to £41,679 per annum
- 28 days holiday
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Subsidised leisure membership
- flex scheme (where appropriate)
- employer benefits scheme.