As an Assistant Estates Surveyor you will work in a team of surveyors providing a professional Estates service to the organisation. In this role, you will be involved in a wide variety of surveying work, which will keep your days varied and interesting.
A Public Sector organisation who are a leading place based on economic growth, and also due to the work they do with their partners and other organisations that surround them. A very desirable location in the South West of England.
In this property management role you will deal with lease renewals, rent reviews, new lettings, valuations, acquisitions and disposals as well as general estate management and facilities management.
The successful Candidate:
- You'll have a RICS accredited degree, enrolled onto the APC programme or be recently qualified and looking to gain further experience.
- You'll have working knowledge within a professional Estates service
- Evidence of prioritising workload to ensure tasks are achieved
- Evidence of developing and maintaining relationships with immediate team members and those from other functions
- Good interpersonal skills to influence and negotiate with a whole range of stakeholders
This role is a part time role which offers some home working, the opportunity to develop your knowledge, skills and experience within a thriving economy and buoyant property market. You will also have the option to be enrolled on the Local government Pension Scheme.