A long standing, close knit Cost and Project Management consultancy are seeking an ambitious and technically astutue Quantity Surveyor to join their busy, Quantity Surveying team.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work alongside a Senior Quantity Surveyor and Partner on a mixture of UK and International projects across a variety of sectors.
The Quantity Surveyors Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for delivering education projects and producing bills of quantities/schedule of works, and using Cost X where necessary.
You will also oversee Junior Quantity Surveyors work and provide them with support.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Experience working on education projects
- Knowledge and use of Cost X
- Comfortable preparing Bills of Quantities and Schedule of works
- Quantity Surveying degree
- Able to work independently
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 25 days leave + bank holidays
- Unrestricted and fast paced career progression
- Bonus scheme
- Professional membership fees
- APC training and CPDs
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / RICS / Cost Management / Cost X / Education / Quantity Surveying