A professional, Chartered Quantity Surveying and Project Management consultancy are seeking an Associate Director with a Quantity Surveying background to join their close knit team.
The Consultancy are eager to bring in a Quantity Surveyor at Associate Director level due to their current and future pipeline, as well as their desire to strengthen their team.
The Quantity Surveyors Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for providing technically sound, Quantity Surveying duties on Performing Art schemes for a diverse, high profile, client base.
You will also be involved in business development and networking to secure further work.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveying background within a consultancy environment
- Experience within the performing arts sector
- Previous experience as a Senior QS, Associate QS, or Associate Director
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious and seeking a challenge
- Business development exposure
- £65,000 - £75,000
- 28 days leave + Bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Unrestricted career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Associate Director / Cost Management / MRICS / Quantity Surveying