Peace Recruitment is working with a well-known and respected construction consultancy, assisting in their search for a post Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Glasgow.
This is the perfect opportunity for a recent graduate looking for their first big challenge, or junior QS who isn’t currently getting the support or experience they need. You should ideally have some experience working within a PQS consultancy, which can include experience gained during your studies.
Our client has been involved in a variety of sectors to date, so you will be exposed to a vast array of projects allowing you to gain valuable experience in all areas. Some notable sectors in which they have delivered cutting edge projects include: Retail, Education (Primary, Secondary and also Higher education), Residential, Industrial and Hotel & Leisure to name a few.
What is required from you:
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- 2-3 years’ experience in a PQS consultancy (or 5 years training under the part time course)
- A strong desire to develop a career in Quantity Surveying
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office
What you can expect in return:
- £25,000 to £35,000 depending on your experience
- Help and support for your APC
- Invaluable experience in a variety of sectors
- Flexible working
- Excellent benefits package
Apply without delay or call Lewis Potter for more information.