A multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to undertake a duel Quantity Surveying and Employers Agent role on a diverse portfolio of projects across the Home Counties.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will play a client facing role on an array of residential/housing association projects alongside one of the Partners of this prestigious company.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have the flexibility of working at home and between 2 different offices.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Residential sector experience
- Able to commute to projects across the Home Counties
- Quantity Surveying background
- Ideally MRICS, or at least 5 years' experience as an Employers Agent
- Excellent communication skills
- Employers Agent experience
A chance to work with a leading Employers Agent Partner and help grow the division.
- £40,000 - £50,000
- 28 days annual leave
- Flexible working conditions
- Discretionary bonus
- Career development
- Job Security
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Employers Agent / Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Cost Management / Contract Administration / MRICS