Peace Recruitment is collaborating with a well known Cost Management Consultancy assisting in their search for a Senior Chartered Quantity Surveyor to join their Edinburgh office. Due to securing a number of local projects and frameworks, our client is looking to recruit a Senior QS with a minimum of 10 years experience in a consultancy environment or an aspiring Senior QS looking for their next move to Associate Director.
We are looking to speak with candidates who can demonstrate experience in Residential, Education, Healthcare, Commercial and Industrial sectors, you should also have understanding of JCT and NEC standard forms of contract.
- Run projects from inception through to completion up to £100m
- Pre and Post contract management
- Cost Planning
- Fee generation
- Feasibility estimates
- Value & risk management
- BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying
- MRICS or working towards MRICS status
- Salary £48,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
- Car allowance
- Generous pension contributions
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave
- Paid professional membership
Apply without delay or call Lewis Potter for more information.