Development Analyst - London
A leading residential developer with a pipeline of over 5,000 homes is seeking a Development Analyst to join their London team.
Working in the Development & Planning team, you will be responsible for the financial and development analysis across all development sites, both existing and future developments.
- Running appraisals of current and future developments across the portfolio.
- Producing development appraisals for potential investment opportunities.
- Assisting in deal execution.
- Working closely with the development management, project management and consultant teams on the analysis of live development sites.
- Producing reports for the purposes of joint venture parties, sensitivity and scenario testing and further acquisition opportunities.
- Proven experience working in BTR, residential, office or mixed use development.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Argus Investor and Developer and experience working with financial models.
Salary up to £70,000 per annum plus benefits and bonus package.
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with your CV in word format.