To manage and take responsibility for project works throughout the Trust and its extended estate. To assist with the management of the capital projects department, ensuring compliance and management systems are followed and compliance levels are maintained and improved.
NHS Trust is currently looking for several Band 8a Senior Project Managers to join their Capital Development (Engineering) team.
- To work with develop the project team, both in-house and specialist contractors, to ensure that all projects are completed to the highest standard possible.
- To work with the other departments and line managers to ensure that departments services are meeting the expectations and requirements of specific projects
- To be focused on trust Capital Projects compliance and work within agreed guidelines.
- Oversee projects to ensure that they are delivered to the highest standards and are completed on time
- Provide efficient reports on work progress as required
- To liaise with statutory authorities to ensure legal compliance
- Manage budgets, warranties and commercial agreements with suppliers and contractors
- Tender and select appropriate and competent contractors/suppliers
- Experience of working within the NHS environment
- Knowledge of relevant HTMs
- Knowledge of L8, HSG 274
- Legionella awareness to RP level
- H&S qualification
- Engineering qualifications either to a C&G or HNC level
Great opportunity to work with the NHS Trust on their projects offering you stability as well as the chance to stretch your capabilities and realise long held career goals. You will be joining diverse teams working at a high professional level with a competitive industry daily rate.