Interim Building Surveyor - Council – 6 months – East Midlands - £35 per hour – Inside IR35
My Local Authority Client based in the East Midlands is currently looking for an experienced Interim Building Surveyor to join the team on a 6 month contract.
- Highly experienced in Building Surveying Council assets with a focus on park buildings, town halls, bandstands etc.
- Good understanding of; specifications, writing reports, scheduling work.
- The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge/experience on commercial buildings, surveys, specifications, and works.
- The ideal candidate will understand building surveying as well as being able to carry this through to scheduling work for the council.
- Roughly 50% of work will be on site, the other 50% will be mainly writing reports.
- Ideally looking for someone who has experience in condition surveying and also project management.
*Position urgently required*
If you are interested in the position, please apply ASAP by sending your latest CV to email@example.com