A leading property consultancy have instructed Beach Baker to recruit a Senior Surveyor/Associate Valuation Surveyor to join an expanding office in Bristol. This property consultancy operates across many disciplines and have an outstanding mix of corporate property and private client work.
You will have experience working for a property consultancy already with a large element of your current role devoted to valuation work. This position will involve valuing and appraising a variety of commercial properties such as office, industrial, retail, leisure as well as trading assets and residential development. The ideal candidate will already be an established surveyor working for a competing firm, however candidates with a desire to work within valuation will be considered with the relevant existing qualifications.
- Ability to demonstrate a business winning mindset.
- Dealing with clients across the Bristol region
- Identifying opportunities to business development clients
- Working with the partnerships other departments to enhance revenue streams.
- Building successful relationships with clients, internal teams & external advisors.
Skills /Qualifications Required:Member of RICS - 2+ years PQERICS Registered ValuerProven red book valuation experience essentialExcellent communication, interpersonal, organisational & time managementCommercially minded, astute and market aware.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Rupert Stuart-Baker. Please call our Bristol office on 0117 313 0391, or mobile 07557 978873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.