Beach Baker are instructed by an award-winning property firm to recruit an Associate / Director level RICS registered valuer based in Exeter. The Valuation team are recognised as one of the market leaders and advise on a range of commercial properties throughout Devon and Cornwall.
The work will involve predominately loan security/investment valuation with some asset and portfolio valuation reports for a variety of commercial properties as well as some residential development sites. The ideal candidate will already be an established operator working for a competing firm and have existing contacts with the banks but relocating candidates fitting the criteria for the role will be strongly considered. The ideal candidate will be RICS qualified and will be registered under the RICS Valuer Registration Scheme. You will have a background working within commercial valuations.
- Undertaking valuation reports.
- Dealing with clients across the Exeter region.
- Proactive business development of clients.
- Working with other departments to enhance revenue streams.
- Building successful relationships with clients, internal teams & external advisors.
- Developing the strategic direction of the valuation department and office as a whole.
Skills /Qualifications Required:Member of RICS - 2+ years PQERICS Registered ValuerProven red book valuation experience essential.Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational & time management.Commercially minded, astute and market aware.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Rupert Stuart-Baker. Please call our Bristol office on 0117 313 0391, or mobile 07557 978873 or email email@example.com.