A leading property consultancy have instructed Beach Baker to recruit a Senior Surveyor/Associate Development Surveyor to join an expanding office in Bristol. This property consultancy operates across many disciplines and have an outstanding mix of corporate property and private client work.
You will have experience working for a property consultancy already with a large element of your current role devoted to development work. You will be comfortable with residual valuations and viability appraisals for land and future schemes with an understanding of existing planning policies, affordable housing provision and calculations. The work is varied in both its nature and client base including viability appraisals, secured lending valuations, strategic development advice and land negotiations on behalf of clients.
- Ability to demonstrate a business winning mindset.
- Dealing with clients across the Bristol region.
- Identifying opportunities to business development clients.
- Working with the partnerships other departments to enhance revenue streams.
- Building successful relationships with clients, internal teams & external advisors.
Skills /Qualifications Required:Member of RICS - 2+ years PQERICS Registered ValuerProven residual valuations and viability appraisal work.Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational & time managementCommercially minded, astute and market aware.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Rupert Stuart-Baker. Please call our Bristol office on 0117 313 0391, or mobile 07557 978873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.