Professional / Management - Sussex/Surrey Borders
An exciting opportunity with an independent practice
RH&RW Clutton is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join its commercial property team and take its commercial property work a step further.
Your main duties will focus on:
- Property management
- Lease advisory, rent reviews and renewals
We are a long established, independently owned chartered surveying practice providing a range of real estate related services across the commercial, residential and rural sectors. We operate out of three offices in West Sussex and Surrey.
Your new role
Working within a small commercial property team, you will be responsible for managing your own clients, providing advice on a range of professional and management work with some letting and sales agency. The role will see you acting for a broad client base including: banks, private investors, trusts, developers, corporates, and public sector organisations, with a predominant focus on office, retail and warehouse/industrial property.
What you'll need to succeed
- MRICS required with Registered Valuer status preferred
- 3/5 years’ experience working within commercial property
- Management and professional experience desirable
- Geographical knowledge of the Sussex, Surrey and West Kent region
- Background from a property consultancy or client-side environment
What we offer
We can offer a competitive salary for a full or part time role with flexible working available.
What you need to do now
To apply please send your CV and a covering email or letter via the “Apply now” link.