Title: Senior Building Surveyor
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
An award winning multi-discipline practice in Hereford is looking for a Senior Building Surveyor to play an integral part of their division.
The organisation is a fundamental part of the construction community within the local area. My client has a reputable reputation and dominates the market. They are recognised for providing accurate advice and high levels of service.
A position in the team has arisen for a Senior Building Surveyor to lead the Hereford office with the support of the Head of Building Consultancy. You will deliver large schemes from inception to completion whilst managing a small team of junior surveyors. You will be tasked with strengthening existing and developing new client relationships. Spotting new business opportunities and forecasting for the office are other key responsibilities.
This is an excellent role as you will have great career opportunities, the position requires you to be business minded and strategic as you will have to grow the team. My client is looking for a Senior Building Surveyor with the appetite to progress their career to achieve Partnership status.
About the role;
- Pre-acquisition building surveys
- Schedules of condition
- Preparation and negotiation of schedule of dilapidations
- Preparation of schedules of works
- Project management
- Assessment of rebuild cost for insurance purposes
- Party wall
- Planned maintenance programmes
- BSc in Building Surveying
- Commercially aware
- Strong technical knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business development experience
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus & share scheme
- Career progression
- Training and development programmes
- Private healthcare
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays + birthday off
- Professional membership fees paid
- Pension contribution
Please contact Ashley Talbott on 07531 490 986 for further information or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org