A global, Quantity Surveying consultancy are looking to bring on a professional Associate Director with a Quantity Surveying background to play a leading role within their Highways, public sector team in Bristol.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will come in as an Associate Director and shall be responsible for managing a talented Quantity Surveying team, acting as a key account manager and interfacing with clients.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will also be responsible for overseeing the delivery of highway projects and the growth of the team.
The Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS or similar
- Highway-orientated Public Sector experience
- Excellent management skills
- Technically astute, quantity surveying knowledge
- Pre and post contract experience
- Good communication skills
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Car allowance
- Professional subscriptions
- Private Healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Career development
- 25 days annual leave, plus buy and sell scheme
- Lifestyle vouchers
- Life assurance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Associate Director / Cost Management / Highways / Quantity Surveying / MRICS / Highways