Your new company
Well-established international property consultancy covering industrial and logistics, alternative markets, the London office market, public sector and corporate real estate services.
Most new-joiners at the firm remark on the friendly welcome they receive and the range of activities and benefits available to them.
Your new role
You will be joining the Retail Rating team focusing on lease consultancy and business rates. You will be providing rating advice on retail and restaurant properties to London-based private sector clients. Your main responsibilities will include achieving rates for clients and pursuing all other opportunities for savings, providing services covering rating valuation appeals, rates reliefs and rates management.
There will also be elements of managing relationships with key clients as well as supporting graduates/apprentices when necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
- MRICS qualified
- Technical knowledge of relevant legislation and case law
- Experience of valuing retail properties for rating purposes preferable
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative whilst being an excellent team player
- Proven IT skills, including proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Well organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, flexible and self-motivated with a real desire to deliver excellent customer service
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will receive c.£44,000 + £4,000 car allowance and a generous benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.