A unique opportunity for a professional Estimator, to join an International Quantity Surveying consultancy in London has arisen.
The successful Estimator will join a highly prestigious construction consultancy who are working on some major infrastructure projects including some rail.
The successful Estimator will work as part of the Estimating team, responsible for implementing and maintaining the cost management and estimating systems on large scale infrastructure schemes.
- Ideally MRICS, or ACostE, or ICES
- NVQ Level 3 in Project Controls
- Excellent communication skills
- Client facing
- Quantity Surveying background
- Infrastructure project experience
- Rail experience would be beneficial
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Car allowance
- Professional subscriptions
- Private Healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Career development
- 25 days annual leave, plus buy and sell scheme
- Lifestyle vouchers
- Life assurance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Estimator / Cost Management / Infrastructure / Quantity Surveying / MRICS