Senior Associate Building Surveyor (MRICS), London: Our client, a major player in Geospatial Surveying has recently established its London Building Surveying service line and is looking for a Senior level Building Surveyor to develop the Building Surveying specialism through its recently acquired building surveying company. With a significant existing client base, this presents a fantastic opportunity to lead a Building Surveying division with significant support from the parent company. You will be a dynamic and ambitious Building Surveyor with good technical knowledge and excellent client facing / networking skills. Ideally 2+ years PQE, this opportunity would suit a Senior level Building Surveyor who is keen to progress and grow or a Senior Associate / Director level with good contacts and experience of growing and delivering a service line.
With offices nationwide in Ireland, the UK and Europe, our client are continuously developing and expanding. Building on a strong reputation of over 35 years and recognised as being at the forefront of the surveying industry and widely regarded as one of the most dynamic, experienced, professional, innovative, and technically proficient surveying companies in Europe today.
Practice areas that are expected of the candidate include building surveys for investment transactions and occupation purposes, dilapidations contract administration, refurbishment works, maintenance advice, and some project management work.
The successful candidate will be:
- undertaking professional and project work for a combination of private investment companies, institutions and corporate clients
- conducting business development activities and bringing in elements of their own work. Strong networking and interpersonal skills are essential
- Development of Building Surveying services in the London and Greater London area.
- A competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Multiple office locations
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home
- Rapidly expanding business with opportunities for career progression
Please contact Danny at email@example.com / 07756 401156 for further detail and a confidential discussion.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.